Regulations for Refunds
- If a player quits for any reason before his/her tryout times,
they will be entitled to a 90% registration fee refund.
- If a player quits for any reason after the tryout times and
before their 1st game, they will be entitled to 70% registration
- If a player quits for any reason prior June 1st they will be
entitled to a 30% registration fee refund.
- There will be no refunds considered after June 1st for any
- The Registrar must be notified verbally of all refunds.
- In order for a refund to take effect and reimbursement to
occur the Registrar must receive a letter or email within seven
days of verbal notification.
- The effective date for a refund will be the date the
registrar has been informed, either verbally, a formal letter or
- Refunds will not be reimbursed in the form of cash.
- Any portions of registrations paid through a third party (KidSport,
Jumpstart, bingo credits, etc.) will not be eligible for
- Refunds will only be given on registration fees; team fees
are separate and are to be dealt with directly with the team.
- The Refund Policy will apply to all reasons for quitting
including medical or relocation.
- Once a refund is issued, the player shall be deemed to have
finished the current season and will not be permitted to
continue with his/her team for any reason.
- Bingo accounts will be paid out as per bingo payout policy.
- There shall be no appeal of this refund policy under any